Reference No. KMSR2
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
This job role is part of the Bank’s Junior Professionals Programme. The purpose is to provide the candidate with an opportunity to acquire further banking, finance, and trade development skills in order to contribute impactful diverse ideas to the operations of the Bank and, where relevant, the successful candidate could be considered for a permanent role.
Reference Number: BLRKM-EMIR 2
Nature & Scope:
The role is to help the Bank to achieve its mission “stimulating a consistent expansion of and diversification of African trade so as to rapidly increase Africa’s share of global trade, while operating as a first class, profit oriented, socially responsible financial institution and a centre of excellence in African trade matters”.
This will be by ensuring that the Bank identifies and targets the right kinds of investors whilst sustaining clear and effective communications with institutional investors and the investment community to support equity mobilisation required to drive its mandate.
The candidate will play a critical role in presenting a consistent investor value proposition to Afreximbank's investment community and for monitoring and presenting a relevant summary of investor feedback regarding the Bank’s performance to senior leadership. An excellent communicator and passionate educator.
Experience in investor relations, equity research and access to a network of relationship with a wide range of African investors, brokers and analysts, as well as the ability to cope in a target-driven environment are required to succeed in this role.
- Supporting Managers in creating and maintaining strong relationships with shareholders, regulators and investment community to facilitate development of a strong pipeline of good quality investors opportunities in support of the Bank`s mandate.
- Conducting background research and analysis required as part of IR activities.
- Participate in the Due Diligence processes.
- Participate in the equity research conducted by the Department such as financial ratio analysis of peers which feeds into presentations to assist management taking strategic decisions.
- Assisting in the financial analysis for possible equity raising structures for the Bank in addition to preparing investor presentations, teasers etc.
- Preparing initial drafts of key documentation used in investor relations e.g., teasers, information memoranda, memos, presentations etc. to ensure that they meet the quality standards set by Senior Management
- Prepare Audit confirmation and respond to Shareholders queries.
- Assist in the preparation of investor presentations, press releases; research reports and summarize financial ratios, earnings estimates & other market data of peers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University as well as a Post graduate degree in relevant fields
- Demonstrable experience in investor relation and listing process in Africa will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial services industry
- Excellent computer skills and usage of MS office applications like excel word and power point.
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate.
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; strategic and creative thinking
- History of effective multi-tasking, expectation setting and escalation of issues where appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English, French is a plus. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (Arabic and Portuguese)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 2 Year contract.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all are encouraged to apply.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Kyle Magnussen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Banking & Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.