Reference No. SFBLR37
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: SFBLR37
- The position holder will be responsible for supporting clients in their market expansion activities, including turning data into meaningful insights and integrated trade intelligence solutions. The position holder will also assist in developing action plans for clients to execute our recommendations. The role also involves supporting and mentoring junior team members.
- Leading consultancy engagements with clients from origination through to execution and close. Taking responsibility for solving client problems and presenting insights in a compelling way that convinces the client to take action.
- Learn about clients’ business challenges, products, services, and technologies to understand their business needs, including reviewing internal company data, financial statements, and interviewing key client personnel to define the scope of work, map out milestones/timelines and required resourced to meet project objective.
- Prepare business proposals and presentations, identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions, present findings, and recommendations to clients, implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to execute recommendations.
- Manage projects and programmes, lead and manage those within the team, including junior team members and liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Support the business development activities of the Unit, working with the Bank’s origination departments and proactively identify opportunities to build the Unit’s Consultancy pipeline.
- Leading its efforts to promote the Unit’s thought leadership through key opinion pieces and other publications. Also representing the Unit in key business forums and networking events.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Advanced university degree such as an MBA from a recognized university or at least a Master’s degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, or other related fields;
- Sound experience and proven track record of at least 8 years preferably in a top tier management consulting firm, or an economic research firm as a Management Consultant or Economic Research Consultant at the practice manager grade.
- Demonstrated experience in winning consultancy assignments and providing clients guidance in various spheres of business strategy, including market expansion strategy, business transformation or restructuring and or economic advisory.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of projects including preparation of client pitch documents, development of financial or economic models and preparation of presentations to distil key findings and present solutions to client problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset skills.
- Proven experience in project management of large multi-phase projects.
- Strong working knowledge of business management best practices.
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well-developed industry expertise in a domain of alignment (financial services, consumer products, international trade and trade finance etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (Arabic and Portuguese).
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo for the opportunity.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Recruitment Manager | Africa & Global
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.