Reference No. SRBLR-SM-EXDE-004
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: SRBLR-SM-EXDE-004
Nature & Scope:
The role of the position holder will be to oversee the development and implementation of projects under the Bank’s Industrialization and Export Development Initiatives with support from the Director, Export Development Finance.
- Drive and oversee the implementation of special projects that relate to industrialization and export development, including:
- the establishment of Industrial Parks, Innovation and Technology Parks and Special Economic Zones.
- the establishment of African Quality Assurance Centeres; and
- the establishment of African Medical Centres of Excellence.
- Oversee the successful delivery of identified initiatives under the department through effective facilitation, tracking, and reporting.
- Provide supervision for the identification of:
- all workstreams under each project and prepare activity level work plans; and
- critical paths and activities and proactively bring them to management’s attention along with alternate plans.
- Act as the single point of contact between project execution teams and external stakeholders such as third-party contractors, service providers, and government bodies.
- Establish ties with market participants including African financial institutions, project sponsors and developers, corporates and commodity boards and organizations; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- An undergraduate degree in either Engineering, Development Studies, Finance or related field with a master’s degree in a related field and qualifications in project development, planning and management.
- Sound experience of at least 10 years with a leading organisation and familiarity with the project development.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting and therefore knowledge of project planning, development and management.
- Ability to meet senior officials of banks, corporates and governments and win their confidence that the specialist’s products will meet the needs of these parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in project development. The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of planning, developing and managing greenfield projects.
- Willingness to travel extensively and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank's objectives; and
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
- Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Shearidan Rabsch at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Manager – Banking and Finance | Africa
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.