Reference No. NKSR-AM-001
Our client is looking for someone to take on a highly technical horticulture position. They require an energetic, suitably qualified, results orientated, experienced macadamia agricultural manager to manage and control all farm operations for a 586-hectare macadamia operation. The incumbent will be reporting to the General Manager.
- These operations include: All Agricultural operations, farm equipment management and maintenance, and administration including Budgets and Records, Pest and Disease Control, Irrigation Management, and people management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- This Senior Agricultural position requires a 10-year proven track record of general management and commercial farm management experience, specifically with macadamia nuts.
- Depth of horticultural knowledge of macadamias is critical.
- An appropriate agricultural Qualification is essential.
- Added advantage, Fluent in Portuguese
- Excellent technical knowledge of commercial macadamia orchard management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Preparation of Reports and record keeping
- Environmental, occupational health and safety regulations and policies.
- To mentor and train all relevant employees.
- To establish and maintain productivity standards, best farming practices and processes.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Nicole Koenig at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.