Reference No. SFCE18
Reference Number: SFCE18
A client of ours is looking to hire a Business Development Officer with 5-10 years’ experience in sales of banking and payment solutions. The Business Development Officer must have worked with all renowned banks in the Francophone country/s and will be responsible for the sales cycle from cold calls to signing contracts to recurring maintenance. The Business Development Officer will perform market analysis and will develop the relationships with the management and senior staff in the banking and Financial Service Industry.)
- Achieve and enhance sales targets established by the company.
- Prepare and execute a sales plan for the Francophone country/s market which meets the company’s 2022-2026 Strategy and Business plan.
- Manage the whole sales cycle, coordinating with Product Owners, Project Managers and Technical Team Leaders.
- Work with related teams to ensure proper engagement with customers and understanding their requirements.
- Cooperate with the Bidding Team to deliver documents and proposals which detail the Business Requirement and company competence.
- Negotiate proposals and contracts of solutions and recurring maintenance.
- Excessive use of the company’s CRM to build and update client profiles.
- Analyze and prepare comparison sheets between the company and competitive products.
- Identify new markets and opportunities.
- Develop strong distribution channels with renowned global, regional and local firms.
- Proven track record of sales in the Francophone country/s, In the banking and financial sector.
- Fluency in French language and excellent command of English.
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff within an organization.
- Strong negotiation skills with decision makers.
- Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Very good understanding of banking and payments systems.
- Organized, focused, ambitious and independent.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Caleb Ebrahim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions