Reference No. KM03
An IT services company is looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant with 4+ years’ experience to work on a variety of high-profile IT projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of software solutions for Business Processes Management, BI Stream. The candidate will be responsible for assuring Business Intelligence technical consistency to the solution configuration and customization, as well as being the point of reference for the client and the project team on the Data Quality side. Experience in specific FMCG sales processes (trade promotions, sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management, retail execution) will be an added benefit. The role requires high flexibility in logistics (e.g., spend time at the client site) and availability to traveling.
- Elicit and formalize customer requirements and drive analysis through workshops.
- Formalize Functional Specifications and estimates for specific developments.
- Engage the customer on User Acceptance Strategy, Planning and Execution.
- Support, defect analysis and resolution, conduct or participate in client touchpoints to review open
- Application coding, System debug, Code review & maintenance
- Development of operational procedures
- Knowledge transfer support to application maintenance phase
- Support activities to application maintenance phase: change request functional implementation, L2/L3
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or information Technology
- Certified with the following Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate OR Microsoft Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate is recommended
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile Software Development Cycle
- Strong communication skills
- English – Fluent
- Understanding of relevant software applications architecture and infrastructure
- Expert in Relational Data Base language programming
- SQL, Advanced
- T-SQL, advanced
- Good knowledge of Azure Data Factory
- Good to Expert with Azure Analysis Server Data Base
- Semantic Data Model management of Tabular cubes
- DAX Language
- Good to Expert in Data Visualization development with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with advance reporting and dashboard design, system testing and support to the user acceptance test (UAT)
- Hands-on experience with MS Power BI
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable position