Reference No. CLD02
Reference Number: LEEOZ01
A fast-growing financial institution is looking for a financial expert with a Tech industry background who will execute on their growth plans and expand the business in a lean environment. As the Chief Financial Officer, you will lead the finance and accounting functions, be hands-on and in the details, and provide strategic and financial insights to promote the use of metrics to drive the business.
- Serve as a member of the executive team and will be an architect of the company’s strategy. You will be key in developing and driving operational and financial changes which to contribute to a scalable business
- Ensure and report on ROI in terms of engagement and deployment of resources across all departments in line with the strategy set
- Safeguard the future value of the business by critically examining the risks and expected returns on different strategy alternatives. This can be a balance of challenging approaches while continuing to be viewed and valued as a growth and prudent risk-oriented team member
- Hire and manage A-players and teams
- Support the COO and CEO and other stakeholders to raise capital to scale the business where applicable
- Work in close partnership with the CEO and other stakeholders to assist with merger and acquisition efforts of the business
- Drive the Company’s culture and values across the business
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of 12+ years of post-articles CA(SA) experience with a minimum of 5 years in financial services
- Minimum of 3 years in an executive leadership position.
- Previous experience with a tech environment
- Previous experience successfully raising capital through multiple series funding rounds
- You have proven experience leading, driving, and executing on merger and acquisition aims
- You have expertise defining the processes and implementing the infrastructure/systems needed to support substantial growth, including the implementations of new ERP and WMS systems
- You have experience working in rapidly changing environments that required changes in resource allocation
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lise Kotze at Lkotze@caglobalint.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.