Reference No. MTSF06
Reference Number: MTSF06
We are seeking a highly experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our team at an NGO organization that provides healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most. As the CFO, you will be responsible for the overall financial portfolio including financial risk management, leading the finance and payroll teams, supporting grants and compliance teams, and developing and implementing financial strategies aligned with the NGO’s vision is to be the leading organization in innovative health programmes that result in positive health outcomes.
- Develop and maintain an organizational financial strategy aligned with Organizations strategy (2024-2030).
- Review and refine existing finance strategies, make recommendations, and establish functional objectives in line with the organizations vision.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems to meet all requirements of funders, external auditors, and government authorities.
- Lead financial risk management by analyzing internal control systems and presenting to the Board.
- Guide the Finance team in processing financial transactions, ensuring compliance with budgets, and providing analysis.
- Support Grants Management on budget preparation, expenditure monitoring, and accurate reporting.
- Oversee compliance control systems and recommend improvements.
- Lead the payroll team to ensure accurate payroll processing and compliance.
- Actively participate in leadership meetings, foster a culture of transparency, and develop efficient teams.
- Ensure personnel are suitably skilled and have access to relevant learning and development opportunities.
- Manage year-end audits and respond to auditor queries.
- Represent the company at forums, platforms, and institutions as needed.
- Chartered accountant Certification required.
- At least 15 years' experience running the finance function of a large complex organization.
- Hands-on finance expert and leader.
- Experience running a large payroll system.
- Proficiency in Accounting Software and systems.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Johannesburg Based
- Must be able to live and work in South Africa
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Matthew Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.