Reference No. CDTMSCFO
Reference Number: CDTMSCFO
The Chief Financial Officer will direct and oversee the financial activities of the corporation, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth.
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions.
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change
- Monitor, evaluate and propose improvements to the new and/or existing systems and processes across the organisation.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail, organizational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; computer skills
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Honesty, integrity and reliability
Education and Experience:
- ACCA / CPA / CMA or Master’s degree in Business Administration / Finance required.
- Eight to ten years of experience in a similar position required.
- Thorough knowledge of IFRSs & IASs and procedures
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Chalden Du Toit at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Chalden Du Toit
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.