Reference No. SFBLR11
Reference Number: SFBLR11
A well-known client of ours in the Banking Sector is seeking to hire a Civil Engineer to join their team and the position holder will be responsible for evaluating and supervising the implementation of infrastructure and social sector projects.
- Examining opportunities regarding infrastructure projects in the region.
- Working within a working team of professionals starting with evaluation of infrastructure projects to ensure feasibility and best choice, negotiating with beneficiary countries, signing agreements, declare implementation, follow up selecting the consultant and contractor to ensure sound procurement procedures of goods services, follow up implementation and loan withdrawals till completion of execution according to specifications and entitlements.
- Coordinating with contacting concerned countries in East and South Africa and other funding partners to complete the necessary data to the project prior to its evaluation.
- Working with a professional working team in preparing the evaluation and funding acceptance reports and negotiating with the beneficiary country, preparing the loan agreement, ensuring the completion of arrangements and the announcement.
- Working with the working team on examining all documents regarding implementation of the infrastructure project including requests for consultancy services and bids for contractors and suppliers.
- Supervising work progress on the infrastructure projects and financial progress on all related contracts, and making all the necessary arrangements in this respect, including field visits and discussions with those in charge of implementation, monitoring and supervision.
- Preparing letters and reports to governments and organizations in East and South Africa regarding follow up of implementation of projects and feasibility studies.
- Working with the team on examining all problems facing implementation of the infrastructure project and submitting suitable recommendations for their solution.
- Working with the team on examination of requests for withdrawals from loans and grants for funding feasibility studies on the technical, legal, and financial aspects.
- Working with the team on completing projects' files which especially include correspondence and, legal documents to refer to them when needed.
- Participating in the preparation of current situation reports and funded feasibility studies including operations under evaluation and/or implementation follow up.
- Preparing and organizing records and follow up tables of infrastructure programmes.
- Assisting in the preparation of forecasts regarding approval of new contracts, withdrawal forecasts on operations under implementation, and settlement forecasts on funding of infrastructure projects.
- Participating in organizing regional fora of the public sector.
- Working with the working team to evaluate implementation and ensure achieving the projected results and objectives of infrastructure projects.
- University Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in the banking space.
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic languages. Knowledge of the French language is advantageous.
- Technical Skills:
- Strong computer skills and related programmes.
- Good Knowledge of organizations, countries, and investment funds.
- Full Knowledge of scientific research methods.
- Personal and Behavioral Skills:
- Maintaining work confidentiality and the ability to work and lead in a multicultural climate.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Work under pressure and be flexible.
- Good knowledge of the rules, regulations, and systems.
- Time management and performance.
- Conflict management skills.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.