Reference No. MTSF1
Reference Number: MTSF1
Our client, with a national footprint in the digital trade financial services space, is seeking a Client Onboarding Manager who will be responsible for providing value, impact, and credibility to existing and potential new customers during sales opportunities that require Professional Services, Supplier Enrollment, or Customer Success support offerings. The team engages in activities globally, they offer a cloud-based Business-to-Business (B2B) Marketplace and e-procurement platform for buyers (including importers) and sellers (including exporters) to digitally connect, collaborate, source, and transact locally and across 190+ countries in a secure and trusted environment. The primary focus of the team is to align all parties involved (internal and external), advise on best practices or additional paths forward, and provide assurance that customer objectives will be successfully achieved with the recommendations the Client Onboarding Managers provide. As such, the team plays a pivotal role in forging the foundation for successful customer acquisition, renewals, solution deployment, and referenceable customers.
- Build relationships and trust with new and existing customers and partners.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues in solution consulting, supplier success, professional services, and product teams to deliver optimal solution plan and customer outcomes.
- Prepare high level budgetary estimates, project timelines, resource plans, and statements of work.
- Create and present business marketplace and e-procurement platform material related to project methodology, systems integration, solution configuration, etc.
- Lead workshops to capture and guide customer strategic objectives, challenges, and future state requirements.
- Identify potential risks and bottlenecks with customer requests and internal capabilities.
- Provide input to CRM opportunities and service sales requests.
- Perform supplier matches and forecast analysis.
- Build and add value to the team knowledge base, processes, and toolsets.
- Assist the Category Manager with supplier recruitment and product catalog onboarding.
- Manages the leads, application process, and onboarding of new suppliers on the marketplace.
- Assists all assigned suppliers in the completion of their enablement tasks, from the validate phase until the supplier begins transacting on the Marketplace.
- Prepares Supplier Master Data list with new suppliers to be onboarded.
- Prioritizes strategic suppliers and strategic accounts based on recorded information in the system.
- Advise on the best operational practices to new suppliers and buyers.
- Manage client support tickets.
- Assists all assigned suppliers in understanding key value adds for their specific industry and internal business objectives.
- Comprehend the art of selling value and adjusting language and approach for your audience.
- Developing strong working relationships with buying, marketing, and operations teams within the business’ customer base.
- Assist the Professional Services Consultant with buyer onboarding tasks as may be assigned.
- Knows the LBM solution and supplier enablement automation features, understands the value of ecommerce and the LBM value proposition, and assists in the supplier education process with customer-specific training guides.
- Provides information to suppliers and enforces business marketplace adoption.
Functional and Operational:
- Follows up with suppliers to encourage marketplace compliance.
- Manages suppliers through marketplace tools and processes.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking the status of suppliers for project-defined milestones.
- Coordinates escalation of inactive suppliers per defined process (refer to customer) to the Director of Client Services.
- The role includes but is not limited to 30 calls per day, email communication, conducting trainings, and strong time management.
- Leads and supports special projects as assigned.
- Participates in all required training and follows operational work instructions to complete assigned tasks.
- Proactively escalates issues to immediate manager.
- Receives the supplier onboarding reports and verifies the status of the onboarding.
- Liaises directly with technology partners to track progress on supplier onboarding.
- Manages supplier queries regarding the uploading of product catalogs.
- Works cross-functionally with buyers, category management, etc.
- Expert in recognizing improvement areas for supplier processes.
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 1-5+ years of experience in financial services sales, client onboarding, or selling services roles in consulting or services organizations.
- 1-5+ years of experience in providing project management for global deployments and enterprise cloud solutions.
- Expert ability to listen, summarize, and present material.
- Experience with creating SOWs, deployment plans, estimates, and managing budgets (preferred but not essential).
- Ability to lead fundamental business process, integration, architecture, and technical discussions.
- Demonstrate the skill to quickly learn, adapt, and take ownership within a dynamic environment.
- Provide crisp, clear, concise written and verbal communication.
- Possess knowledge of P2P, S2P, e-Invoicing, Supplier Data Management, workflow, or ERP solutions.
- Exposure to business operational units such as accounts payable, procurement, finance, or supply chain management.
- Proven ability to be responsive to customer's requests, emails, etc.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Matthew Taylor at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions