Reference No. CLDBLR09
Reference Number: CLDBLR09
The client is looking for an Expert Credit Analyst to assist in and work on the evaluation of projects and private sector operations in beneficiary countries from Bank assistance
- Examining opportunities regarding private sector funding in sub- Saharan Africa
- Credit analysis of operations presented to the Bank for funding.
- Preparing the financial forms needed in evaluation of operations.
- Negotiations with applicants regarding funding conditions
- Preparing evaluation reports and recommendations
- Working and participating in expanding private sector investments in African countries.
- Establishing, maintaining, and organizing a data base for the private sector to attract foreign investments such as project fields and investment policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparing forecasts on signing new contracts and withdrawal forecasts on currently implemented operations.
- Cooperating and coordinating with other groups to encourage private sector investments in Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University degree in finance, business administration or banking or the equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience, 2 of them in similar international institutions
- Proficiency in Arabic and English languages is a must. Knowledge of French language a plus
- High skills on computer and related programs
- Good knowledge of organizations, countries, and investment funds
- Expertise in financial analysis
- Knowledge of scientific research methods
- Personal and Behavioral skills
- Maintaining professional confidentiality and the ability to work and lead in a multicultural climate.
- High communication and negotiation skills
- Ability for coordination, organization and follow up.
- Working under pressure and flexibility
- Time management and performance
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Clifford Ndlebe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.