Reference No. CE7
Reference Number: CE7
An exciting Banking client of ours in Nigeria is looking for a Group Head, Private Banking Reporting directly to the Group Executive Private Banking & Wealth Management (GE PB & WM), the function is responsible for the sales and profitability of the Private Banking business model in country. The incumbent is accountable for goal setting, strategy development execution of action plans to achieve the exponential growth of the business with the guidance of the GE PB & WM.
- Supervise sales and relationship management activities of the respective Private Banking Hubs to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to Private Banking clients.
- Grow the high and ultra-high-net worth and high-net worth client numbers and market share.
- Manage human resources in the group to achieve increased value creation, volume of business and enhanced profitability for the bank.
- Oversee and ensure that the flow of clients’ transactions and investments portfolio is in accordance with each client’s mandate.
- Deploy banking, investment and wealth management solutions adhering to the bank’s guidelines and requirements for product disclosures.
- Promote the education of clients in the wealth management space, providing personal financial advisory services that enhance the value of investment decisions.
- Review client profiles to ensure that their investments are in accordance with mandates, risk profiles and risk appetites.
- Promote the sales and services culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Actively participate in the development of budgets and target as they relate the Private Banking business and ensure achievement of monthly and annual targets.
- Authorize current and capital expenditure for the group.
- Ensure the Group’s operating cost is within approved budget and maintain zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline
- Preference for postgraduate business or related degree or other professional qualification.
- Recognized international certification in investment, wealth management, financial planning.
- Minimum 17 years working experience in reputable Banking or related Financial Services firm.
- Previous experience in investment banking, asset management, or wealth management advisory.
- Strong grasp of Private Banking and Wealth Management products construct and business.
- Understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non- bank financial services
- industries in which the bank competes.
- Portfolio management
- Wealth management
- Financial instruments knowledge
- Credit assessment and structuring
- Marketing, sales business/ product development
- Customer relationship management at al
- Financial analysis, budget planning & control
- Business/ operational strategy
- Asset/investment management
- Trust set up and the administration.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Caleb Ebrahim at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.