Reference No. CE6
Reference Number: CE6
An exciting Banking client of ours is looking to grow the PB&WM division’s NII income, volume of its assets under management (AUM) and wealth management product sales exponentially by driving the uptake of its investment products and wealth management solutions while operating within the strict guidelines of the banks risk and governance framework.
Wealth Management Product Sales & Advisory
Lead the communications and sales of the Private Banking and Wealth Management (PB&WM) division’s wealth management and investments products and strategies and elevate an awareness internally and external stakeholders to achieve all growth targets set for the division.
Strategy Development & Execution
Develop and execute the WM strategy under the close guidance of the Group Executive Private Banking & Wealth Management. Drive the alignment of the country Hub and business strategies.
Develop Policies and Processes
Manage and develop effective policies, processes and systems agenda to support the defined operational risk framework of the business as well as the PB&WM strategy covering the country's short-medium- and longer-term aspirations and plans. Work closely with FBN Quest improve processes.
Business Growth & Supervisory
Manage a team of wealth management specialists and investment advisors, provide leadership in coverage of the the Hubs to grow the PB &WM business through the direct interface with clients and prospects for different product lines including trusts, estate planning, mutual funds and fixed income.
Lead on through Innovation
Identify novel opportunities for the distribution of PB&WM products and provide innovative financial non-financial and risk compliant frameworks to grow the PB&WM business both exponentially and safely.
Leverage on learnings within the PB& WM division and relationships with stakeholders to drive product innovation and the aggregate contribution of the investment and wealth management portfolio to the Divisions bottom line. Establish and set creative key performance drivers.
Risk and Governance
Ensure adequate and appropriate systems and controls are in place and are adhered to in the conduct
of the PB& WM business. Oversee the end-to-end investment and wealth management sales process
ensuring full disclosures of risks associated with products. Ensure the integrity of the sales process and
sales assurance and governance at all times.
Ensure the Wealth management & Advisory team gain guided certifications and drive self-development such as the CISI International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management, CFA
Institute and other accredited credentials.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 17 years’ experience in investment banking, investment products management
- BSc Business, Finance, related degree minimum (A reputable MBA is an advantage).
- Reputable international wealth management or investment advisory or management certification
- Deep knowledge of wealth management and investment advisory (sales) backed by hands on
- experience in a reputable local/international bank or asset management firm.
- Must possess a strong combination of investment advisory and wealth management technical skills and knowledge depth as well as unparalleled sales aggressiveness.
- Strong understanding and skills in managing mutual fund and fixed income portfolios.
- Must possess the ability to thrive under pressure and be mature in disposition and conduct.
- Team player with a natural ability to lead from the front, laying the best examples for the team.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Caleb Ebrahim at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.