Reference No. JA- SB-011
Reference Number: JA- SB-011
End to End validation of the Actuarial Models, reporting to Director – Group Head of Model Risk Management.
- Carrying out end to end model Insurance validation exercise and create model validation documentation
- Develop alternate Model for Validation where applicable
- Validate the Acturial valuations and solvency calculations
- Provide technical expertise in IFRS17 implementation
- Manage the policies and procedures.
- Model inventory Management.
- Indepth knowlwdge in Acturial model development
- Indepth understanding of Acturial Model developemnt best practises and regulations around it
- Indepth knowledge in the Acturial valuations and solvency calculations
- Indepth understaning of the IFRS17 requirements
- Proficiency in MS office tools
Key Critical Competencies
- University Degree in Actuarial Science or equivalent (Preference given to Second Class Upper Division & Above)
- At least 6 years experience in acturial valuations and financial reporting and Advanced progression with actuarial exams (minimum of 10).
- Conversant with emerging trends in insurance including IFRS 9 & 17.
- Effective application of industry guidelines, bank policies and relevant legal regulations to successfully meet the desired compliance standards
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable position