Reference No. NKSR-HOO-01
Our client is looking for an analytical, process-driven individual who will be designing policies and implementing efficient processes and standards in the various departments as the Head of Operations. They will also be closely managing the collections and procurement processes, in addition to the payment division. This person will be reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Design policies that align with overall strategy.
- Implement efficient processes and standards in the various operational departments.
- Management of the collections, process, and related operational departments.
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts.
- Overseeing compliance with regulations within the operations department.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits.
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement.
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably a CA(SA).
- Post Graduate Degree is essential.
- 5 years executive management experience in a substantial finance business in is preferential.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Nicole Koenig at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.