Reference No. KMAL01
A client of ours operating in the infrastructure investment space focusing on four core infrastructure sectors: energy, midstream gas, transportation, ICT, health and education, is seeking an HR & Administration Manager to assist with their operations in Casablanca, Morocco.
- The implementation of different actions, initiatives and programs in the different areas of Human Resources, including institutional capacity building, career development, performance management, compensation and benefits management, and employee health and well-being.
- Ensure successful dissemination of HR policies across the institution, and the alignment of the policies with international practice and legal requirements.
- Assist in driving a corporate culture in the company that rewards creativity, innovation and drive to achieve results.
- Carry out admin duties such as supervise the acquisition of all fixed and movable assets and make sure the office space is adequate and well maintained and in line with all standards for health and safety and security.
- Assist with the formulation and proper implementation of policies and programs to ensure effective procurement of assets, services, and works including fixed and movable assets, travel for staff and consultants, office furniture and other goods.
- Help to undertake the recruitment process candidate pre-selection through contacting candidates and arranging interview schedules.
- Create employees’ files for the new hires with completion of hiring documents.
- Prepare onboarding packages for new hires.
- Ensure that all vacant positions are correctly posted in on the Career Site.
- Learning & Development:
- Find different suppliers for various trainings and select the preferred ones.
- Suggest a training plan, consolidated from the IDPs.
- Close monitoring of the training budget.
- Assist the employees with the performance management electronic system.
- Keep records of employee Job Description(s), Individual Development Plans, Appraisals and training logs.
- Prepare certificate of work and salary as well as all documents related to the obtention of diplomatic cards, customs clearance etc.
- Assist the new colleagues with their relocation.
- Ensure the organization of all HR related events (Team Building, Training).
- Ensure that data in the HR system(s) are up to date.
- Assist the HR Director in HR and Administration projects as needed.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least a bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Kyle Magnussen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.