Reference No. JA-SF 1
Reference Number: JA-SF 1
The Investment Associate will provide support to the Investment Team in the execution of transactions, as well as in the monitoring of the investment portfolio. The incumbent will be required to prepare, analyse, explain and model historical and projected financial data relating to the portfolio.
- Assists in researching and analysing information and recommendations regarding the investment portfolio and/or investment opportunities.
- Assists with portfolio monitoring and reporting.
- Development and interpretation of finance models, including the use of macros.
- Financial analysis, review of financial statements and valuations and explain performance variances.
- Support deal identification and origination, identify and escalate relevant transaction dynamics to support decision-making.
- Input and analysis of potential financing structures.
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Honours Financial degree or equivalent.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience with Private Equity, Investment Banking (M&A Corporate Finance or Project finance), a “Big Four” auditing firm, Management Consultant or similar.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Financial acumen – demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles and identify inconsistencies in data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Cape Town, South Africa
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions