Reference No. 2011 34 SS
Reference Number: 2011 34 SS
Our client is a South African-based investment firm that focuses on renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure projects in Sub-Saharan Africa and is seeking a Junior Analyst.
- Build financial models to evaluate new investment opportunities.
- Maintain financial models to track investment performance.
- Prepare Investment Committee presentations.
- Prepare Investment Committee meetings minutes and follow-up documents.
- Assist with preparation of pitch decks for fundraising efforts.
- Manage senior lender reporting.
- Assist deal team with review and execution of legal agreements.
- Assist deal team with implementation of new deals.
- Liaise with legal counsel and EPC/O&M contractor to negotiate and execute project documents.
- Prepare quarterly reports to investors.
- Work with external compliance officer to manage ongoing compliance requirements.
- Work with Insurer to manage ongoing insurance requirements.
- Manage general invoicing and paying of accounts.
- Manage annual BEE certification process.
- Work with accountants and auditor to manage monthly management accounts and annual audit.
- Manage updates to website and general marketing initiatives (e.g. press releases when deals close).
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Honours in Accounting, Business Science, Investment Management or equivalent.
- CFA, CA(SA) or equivalent would be a benefit.
- 5-7 years’ experience in private equity or corporate finance environment.
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience at a boutique / very small firm.
- Experience in the renewable energy sector highly advantageous.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive annual package
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Hybrid opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Sheree Scheepers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.