Reference No. SRBR-SPMO-PAPSS
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
The Pan African Payment and Settlement System (PAPSS) is the first centralized payment market infrastructure for processing, clearing and settling of intra-African trade and commerce payments. PAPSS is an arm of the African Export- Import Bank (Afreximbank), which is a pan-African multilateral financial institution, established in 1993 for the purpose of financing and promoting intra and extra African trade. Afreximbank operates and manages PAPSS.
PAPSS is now ready to start operations and is looking for experienced individuals, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and imbued with the passion and commitment to transform Africa through trade.
Reference Number: SRBR-SPMO-PAPSS
Lead the responsibility for PAPSS strategy and innovation and in addition follow up on the implementation of all projects. The projects that will be initiated both internally within PAPSS and/or within Afreximbank and those started and initiated with external partners.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the manager strategy and Project management will be responsible for driving, designing the strategy and innovation within PAPSS, and monitor with finesse the projects that are implemented by other units within PAPSS.
The role will be instrumental to the development of the Pan-African Payment and Settlement System as it will support the long-term organizational strategy and fast track the implementation of any single project within the company.
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning PAPSS goals, processes, and resource allocation with the general Afreximbank organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors and identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections, and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing, and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Master’s degree in a related field and/or business mandatory
- 8 years of experience at the minimum in an institution that delivers innovative solutions, management consulting or strategic planning.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication in English mandatory and knowledge of French is an added advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Role
- USD tax exempt salary
- Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 27th of June 2023
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Shearidan Rabsch at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Managing Consultant: Banking & Finance
Banking & Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.