Reference No. SR-SMT-001
Our international textiles manufacturing client is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager for their start up operations in South Africa. The incumbent will be responsible for the sales, marketing, and distribution of textiles across the Southern African market.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Analyze and identify appropriate partner for each product in geographic market.
- Increase market share and profitability in South Africa – Southern Africa.
- Continuous customer relationship management
- Development of acceleration and investment/Expansion plans while ensuring ROI
- To leverage the company’s global strength through implementing and exchanging of best practices / Policies
- Establish sales campaigns targeted at specific vertical and product markets.
- Administer sales pipeline and improve opportunities for sales.
- Provide daily report of field success / activities and communicate VOC data to HO.
- To intensify the strategic partnership with local partners
- P&L responsibility and analysis, debit management
- Negotiation of terms and conditions with key customers
- Mentor to help achieving individual & team objectives
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred with specific education.
- Post Graduate level qualification is advantages.
- Preferable 2-5+ years of commercial experience, preferably within Textiles/FMCG/Distribution
- Core Sales and marketing experience is must.
- Should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to travel up to two weeks per month
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Kyle Magnussen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.