Reference No. SRCDTSAE
Reference Number: SRCDTSAE
There is an exciting opportunity for a focused and dynamic individual at a well known International Law Group. The Group is one of the leading international legal practices in Africa. Currently operating in Africa and Germany. The firm is headquartered in Johannesburg with over 200 lawyers and business advisors operating across 54 African countries, Europe and the Middle East. The firm assists corporations, financial institutions and governmental entities with their critical business, regulatory and legal issues both regionally and internationally.
The Group is looking for senior associates with experience in the following areas:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate and Commercial
- Taxation and Investment
- Banking and Finance
They are looking for a candidate who has experience in the Energy sector (preferential), but other sectors could translate such as banking and finance, mining, corporate and commercial, etc. The candidate will be based in JHB but will be required to travel extensively across the continent and Europe to assist clients with agreements and negotiations. International transaction experience with global corporations, banks, governmental institutions etc. is essential. The candidate will be required to also lead a team of associates if required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a lawyer in an international law firm;
- Can build and maintain relationships with large clients and governmental institutions
- Be able to lead and manage multiple teams of legal professionals in different jurisdictions;
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Be highly organized and able to prioritize and manage workload;
- Possess leadership qualities, analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Be able to think outside-the-box and work under pressure
- Be comfortable with working in a multicultural setting
- The position will require extensive international travel.
- LLM or MBA would be advantageous
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Chalden Du Toit at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Chalden Du Toit
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.