Reference No. SRCDTCRM
Reference Number: SRCDTCRM
A leading International Bank based in kenya, is looking for a Senior Manager in Group Model Risk Validation who will be responsible for End to End validatation of the Credit Risk models for both Retail and wholesale portfolios.
- Carrying out end to end Credit Risk model validation for both retail and wholesale portfolios and create model validation report
- Indepth understanding of Credit Model developemnt best practises
- Develop alternate Model for Validation where applicable
- Manage the policies and procedures.
- Model inventory Management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Indepth knowlwdge in Statistical and ML model developemnt
- Proficent in Python coding
- Proficiency in MS office tools
- Relevant and apt knowledge in banking technologies and automation tools.
Key Critical Competencies
- Minimum of a University Degree relevant to financial services.
- At least 5 years experience in Python coding
- Alteast 5 years experience in Machine Learning and Statistical model developemnt
Effective application of industry guidelines, bank policies and relevant legal regulations to successfully meet the desired compliance standards
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Chalden Du Toit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Chalden du Toit
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.