Reference No. NKCDT-SSCS-01
Our client is looking for someone to execute Supply Chain Responsible Sourcing initiatives and programs in East Africa primarily (which can be extended for other regions as well based on the need of the company). They will also perform all activities aimed at assuring supply chain partners are meeting SCOC requirements and have well established management & reporting systems in place.
- Provide support in advancing Supplier Code of Conduct (SCOC) as well as verify that all LS&CO approved garment and fabric manufacturers are in compliance with SCOC requirements.
- Manage potential alerts driven mainly by external request or out of LS&Co monitoring programs.
- Management of data collection, tracking/ updating systems, and processes in the supply chain.
- Collaborate with SSMs and Acceleration teams to analyze supplier performance, identifying areas for improvement and evaluate progress.
- Work in strengthening the assessment assurance process and advancing responsible sourcing methodologies and vision.
- Ensure our suppliers meet SCOC requirements across the supply chain.
- Support follow-up the implementation of LS&CO’s programs- WWB
- Provide required training/ handholding/ guidance to the vendors on the modifications/ additions of LS&Co SCOC and applicable local legal requirements.
- Support with external stakeholders (NGOs/ multi-lateral agencies, industry groups, other brands), with focus on supply chain Responsible Sourcing and Worker Well-Being Initiatives.
- Support SCOC assurance model and quality control activities.
- Work on developing management systems and periodic update of Responsible Sourcing policies and procedures.
- Manage the network of service providers, external monitors, and consultants. Also support periodic assurance activities, including the shadow audit of external monitors.
- Data collection and ensuring periodic and timely inputs of data in FFC
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelors/master’s degree in social sciences or law with specialization in Labor Laws & Industrial relationships/Environment Health & Safety
- Over 3 years’ experience in the same or related field working with brands, consultants, and NGOs in different areas of Responsible Sourcing, social auditing, labor rights or human rights.
- Knowledge of local laws & other legislations
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Nicole Koenig at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.