Reference No. JA – 040
To lead a team of Transaction Managers who are responsible for managing the life cycle of a transaction.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue listen advise influence and negotiate to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress manage expectations and ensure stakeholders requirements are delivered.
- Preserves relationships despite airing conflicting views and seeks mutual gains when addressing conflicts.
- Anticipates consequences and adapts problem solving based on continual feedback.
- Act speedily to resolve problems queries and complaints.
- Adapt communication styles to meet the needs of different audiences.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Use discretion and informed judgement to anticipate and interpret potential risk issues.
- Remain abreast of regulatory and process changes and communicate any specific training requirement.
- In conjunction with Operational Risk Manager, identify trends and themes for rehabilitative action.
- Confirm interest amounts and banking details to agreements and authorize payments.
- Ensure all legal requirements are fulfilled before draw-down can occur.
- Ensure Transaction Managers have settled all instruments on the correct systems (daily).
- Ensure reconciliation and exception report items are cleared within SLA timeframes.
- Check and approve correspondence to clients.
- Continually look for ways to enhance efficiencies.
- Provide on-the-job training to Transaction Managers.
- Provide input on operational aspects of new deals and structures.
- Once a deal is signed provide support in implementing legal agreements.
- Manage operational breakdowns and resolve escalated queries.
- Take full responsibility for performance management of all direct reports managing their performance in relation to quality standards and agreed benchmarks and objectives focusing on all aspects of sound people management.
- Recruitment Development, Performance Management, Remuneration and Rewards, Career path planning.
- On- the-job training coaching & mentorship.
- Ensure appropriate levels of management and accountability.
- Motivate delegate and empower appropriately enabling direct reports to take responsibility and display appropriate creativity and initiative.
- Work with the team to actively grow their skills and lead them in operational excellence.
- Define performance contracts for staff members.
- Monitor staff performance against agreed service levels and agreed performance contracts.
- Run bi-weekly team meetings to ensure measurable and valuable feedback on daily operations and in line with agreed performance contracts.
- Degree with a preference in Finance or Commerce
- Any professional certification or Master’s will be advantageous
- 5 Years or more in transaction management
- Experience in a leadership position.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable position